Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flashes of Hope


Yesterday was a truly Awesome Day!!!

I had the opportunity to participate with the Flashes of Hope  organzation in Louisville's Kosair Children's Hospital with Tim and Natalie Webb doing portraits for children and their families who are fighting cancer or other serious life threatening illnesses.  

This type of work really tugs at my heart and I feel very passionate about anything I can do to 'give back' .... especially to children and their families when they need a smile the most! 

These are just a few of the behind the scenes photos from the day!  I am anxious to see the proofs Tim will provide for the families!  

There is a link on the home page to make a donation to this organzation! 
A $25.00 donation covers the processing and framing for one family!  












$

0 comments: