Monday, February 02, 2009

A Day with Dalton!












Dalton promised me that he would let me do some birthday pictures of him ... when the weather warmed up!  I don't think he realized that it would get up to 55 degrees so soon!! But, he was ready and willing!  

We spent over an hour out and about and he went along with all my crazy antics and never complained or rolled his eyes once!  Impressive if you ask me!!  ;0)  We had the best time and lots of good laughs!   

I have photos that I love of them when Emma was '1' and Dalton was '5' that I am not sure if I will ever replace on the wall, but I really wanted '5' and '10' so I am excited to finally have what I need to make that happen!  

Here are just a few ... I can not decide what I like the best!!  I am so pleased with how they turned out!  Dalton is proud of them too!  ;0)

0 comments: