Saturday, January 10, 2009

I feel like I am Back!!!


Tim Webb and I had a conversation this week that really got me to thinking about why I love photography and why over the last few months of being so busy that my camera often didn't leave my camera bag when I wasn't out and about shooting sessions for other people.  

So a 2009 resolution is to stop and not forgot why I love what I do!  ;0)

First stop along the way..........Tim is documenting  his photo diary with 1000 ways to shoot an Ale8 Bottle..... and I laughed when I stopped at a gas station yesterday and ran in to buy a diet coke and realized this was my 'drug' of choice and there is probably a story long the way.  I was tempted and on an impulse and bought a liter version of my favorite drink... possibly even food!  lol!!  An entire liter!  I laughed about it several times during the day when I went to pick it up and felt like I needed two hands!!  I was talking on the phone at work and looked down at my desk and this is what I saw : 


;0)
It was just so 'me' and I couldn't resist getting my phone out of my purse and documenting it! 
Notice the bottle says 'Live Positively'..... Yep ... that's why I buy it!  lol 

For those that visit my blog from time to time .... you may find some funny things along the way, but here is to a great 2009!!


Just Hanging Out!


Yep ... this is what this child thinks of my camera too!!

Winter time around the house!

Oh my ......

I loved loved loved this!  

Can you believe Dalton will be 10 years old this week!!!!  WOW!!!!

And this one thinks she is 10 going on 16!!

0 comments: