Thursday, October 02, 2008

Congratulations to CJ and Soledad



Shannon's cousin CJ got married yesterday!  
We were unable to be with them, but we were definitely there in heart!!

I was getting Emma ready for bed Tuesday night and Shannon came bounding up the stairs grinning from ear to ear with his iphone glued to his face and said, 'GUESS WHO IS GETTING MARRIED ... TOMORROW!?'   
Shannon doesn't have a little brother, but I could have easily been fooled that it wasn't CJ when Shannon and I first started dating.  They have a bond much deeper than cousins!

The first time I met CJ was at Shannon's high school graduation .... this little boy came up to me and said, 'Are you Shannon's girlfriend?'  I wasn't really sure what to say....I had only know Shannon about two weeks and I had No IDEA who this little kid was!  ;0)  

CJ also snuck away from everyone to go with Shannon to pick up my engagement ring and of course he was a groomsman on our special day!  

We are just so happy for them!  They literally just glow when they are together!  
We wish them all the happiness in the world!!

0 comments: