Monday, September 15, 2008

Pregnancy Glow














I had the priviledge this weekend of spending some time with Brad and Jessica who are expecting their first baby in October!



After attending Sandy Puc's Bellies and Babies class, I asked them if they would be interested in some maternity photos...I was so afraid they would think I was crazy and say, 'NO', but to my surprise they eagerly said, 'YES' and were so excited! They totally trusted me and went with my crazy thoughts and I can't help but think ;0) ... that what we captured was AWESOME! I so wish I had these kinds of photos when we were expecting our own children!






Brad and Jessica are going to be the best parents! They are both glowing already!!






I am so anxious to meet their new little bundle of joy!



1 comments:

Mama H said...

Kellie, what a great shoot! And I want that barn!

Keep up the good work.. :)