Monday, August 25, 2008

a 'twitterfic' weekend!

**************UPDATE***********
Shelly left a 'sneak' peak for us on her blog!
http://www.shellykeefe.com/blog/
AWESOME!


Remember that contest I entered Emma in and she won???
Well, we traveled down to Charlotte, NC to meet the photographer this weekend!
It was well worth the wait!
Shelly was awesome! Emma instantly clicked with her and they had a great session!
Emma's 'thick' southern accent highly amused this photographer originally from New York!
She loved it!
We met downtown Charlotte at Independence Park and it was absolutely beautiful!
Shelly hoped to have Emma's pictures online later in the week so I will keep all of you who voted updated on that!
I know you will want to check them out!!
I actually left home without my own camera this weekend! **gasp** but Shannon came to the rescue with his new iPhone! I had to twist his arm all weekend to use it! lol!
He kept a log of our adventures via Twitter and I thought it would be fun to share!
There are even some pictures from along the way!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kellie! Your so sweet. Thanks. I just posted 2 pics for a sneak peak on my blog. Check them out. I don't think there is a single shot I don't love! Thanks again so much for coming all the way to Charlotte for this! I had a blast! It was so nice meeting everyone. www.shellykeefe.com/blog to see your sneak peek!