Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dalton's First Run!

We sure did have to get up early and get moving this morning to go to Dalton's first run! He was up and ready .... it was the rest of us that moved a little slower!!

He participated in the Lake Cumberland One Mile Fun Run!

Getting warmed up with his running buddies!




Stretch!

And they are off!


Run Dalton Run!
(My apologies for the blur ... I apparently am a terrible 'action' photographer! I prefer my subjects to be sitting still!) ;0)


Today's Running Crew:
DeDe, Poppy, Davis, Dalton & Caroline!

DeDe, Poppy and Davis did the 5K!!
Davis smoked them all coming in at 23:50!!! He was the third runner overall to finish!!
Amazing!! Congratulations!



Dalton and Poppy reviewing the results! Dalton's time was 8:17!!


Caroline looking beautiful even this early in the morning and after her super fast run!!!!


Emma didn't run today, but she wanted to show me her missing tooth ... again!!


I probably took over 150 pictures this morning, but this was by far my favorite one of the day! I love Davis' smile ....so unaware that I was in the stretching huddle snapping away! ;0)


0 comments: