Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello?.........Did Anyone Miss Me?! ;0)


Just Checking!
We have been on vacation in case anyone missed my 'blogging' over the past few days ..... or also know as just picture posting for me! ;0)

We just returned from our family vacation at Destin! It was a great trip with the only exception being JELLY FISH and LOTS of them!!
Check out the Vimeo videos from our week on the right ....>>>>over there>>>>

I made this photo of us on the Beach and considering I was having to RUN back and forth to set up the shot ...I was pretty pleased with it!

Hang tight this week!! I have a BIG announcement to share with you!
***it is only picture related....i promise***

(I am biting my nails nervous with anticipation, but Shannon says it is time to show it off!)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I did miss you... glad to see you had a great vacation. I'm excited to hear your announcement... don't keep me waiting!

maggie and michael said...

That is such a great picture Kellie!