Monday, July 28, 2008

The coolest Gift .............EVER!



I absolutely adore Jessica Claire! She is Named one of the TOP 10 WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE WORLD: 2008 by American Photo Magazine. She just has the coolest style and I want to be her... when I grow up! lol!

She designed this cool bag called the "ShootSac' to make on location photos shoots a breeze while protecting your lenses! (They are also pretty stylish!)
I have wanted one for awhile now, but just couldn't justify it in my mind when I had a nice heavy and clunky camera back pack.
So the story begins when I got home from work yesterday ........
Our sitter this summer casually mentioned the UPS man being there and then something about the driveway sensor not working correctly. No big deal.... so I asked Dalton where the package was that UPS brought! He completely ignored me. I thought it was odd so I asked again..... because I was expecting a package from the print lab. He still ignored me. I asked again ... and he finally replied that it was a new Nintendo cover and Dad said to put it in his room and he would get it later.
Now why did I not leave it at that?!!!
No...I just didn't.
I asked again about the where abouts of the package so I could see if maybe it was mine instead.
He ignored me AGAIN!
I finally was like 'Dalton you need to tell me where that package is!'
Then to my horror he starts crying! I had no clue what was going on. He was a blubbering mess saying something about Dad was going to be so mad, and Megan ruined the surprise and that I was going to be mad .... and on and on.
I finally said ...'You better tell me know what is going on!'
This is when he blurted out, 'Dad ordered you something for your anniversary and he wanted me to keep it a secret...................and now YOU ruined it!'
Can you only imagine how my heart felt at this moment!
I tried to soothe it over by saying, 'Dalton it is our anniversary! Mom and Dad sometimes get each other something. You didn't ruin anything ....I still have no idea what it even is!'
(While secretly in my mind thinking I am going to get Shannon because we had agreed to not exchange gifts this year!)
But anyway .... I couldn't help but just bust out laughing at this point and Dalton just cried harder! He is so mad at me at this point and I am feeling worse by the minute!
I assured him it was not a big deal at all and I was so sorry!
When Shannon got home I said, 'The funniest thing happened with Dalton today...." So I proceeded to tell him the story and I could tell by the look on his face he was busted.
I said, 'What did you do!?"
He takes off to the bedroom and comes back with this super ultra cool present!
I was just stunned!!
He picked it out and ordered it without me knowing anything about it!
Another cool thing ... He got the limited edition JC Birthday cover! Only 100 of them sold and I got one of them! It came with a signed and numbered card!
I am still excitied about it this morning!!!!
I keep telling you my husband is the best!!!
Okay ... anybody got any really cool ideas to get him! ;0)
And another really funny thing ............my package came from the print lab as well! Two packages in one day! They could have planned more carefully and still totally threw me off!
They were sneaky, but not sneaky enough!

1 comments:

Ramblin' Rose Photography said...

You just HAVE to love the Shootsac!!!