Monday, September 10, 2007

Emma's first night of Gymnastics!



Tonight was a GREAT hit!
She was acting so shy from the time we entered the parking lot right up until they called her name for class! One of the instructors literally had to come and get her!
I watched her closely and she never took her eyes of the teenage girls helping her get started! It was her very first night and others had been there before! She immediately did everything they told her to do!
It was killing me not to be able to break out my camera for everything new they did!
1) I didn't want to freak Emma out and 2) ..... Well, I was 'new' too!
Even when she was being assisted with her cartwheels ... upside down ... she was grinning from ear to ear!!
More Pictures Next Week ...... 'We' Promise!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: